Monday, March 17, 2008

An Irish Blessing...

While some members of the domaining community may be familiar with me as a result of my domain development activities since 1996 or, more recently, via the Fractional Domaining Blog, many of you may not be as familiar with my RyKy Records music label which features the music of my friend, songwriter/composer Joseph F.M. Pokorny.

Joe has written and composed over 860 songs and nearly 20 musicals and cantatas. He has written powerful songs like the tribute,
For The Heroes; the peace/love song, When; the thought-provoking, Save The Earth; and too many others to list here. He has put my lyrics for We Thought She'd Live Forever to music and included the song at a climactic point in his Wind Dance Musical, and he has even created The Obstacle Course Musical, based upon my self-help/inspirational novel, The Obstacle Course!

I mention this because collaborating with Joe to help make his music available to the world has been one of the great joys of my life. I feel blessed to have his friendship and the privilege of working with him towards "Making A Difference With Music (tm)".

This experience of creative synergy is also one of the driving factors of my interest in Fractional Domaining. I want to collaborate with others for mutual benefit, and I believe Fractional Domaining is a way to do it!

I will provide a fuller introduction to myself and my interests soon... In the meantime, to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, I invite you to enjoy the beautiful
An Irish Blessing and other songs from Joe at StPatricksDayFun.com. I have also compiled some fun St. Patrick's Day resources in a .pdf ebook you are welcome to download from http://www.LyricSongbooks.com/StPatricksDayFun.pdf. Take a listen and a look, and please pass along the links to your friends!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home