Saturday, November 22, 2008

Call For The Best Domain-Related Blog Posts...

I invite members of the domaining community to point me to domaining-related blog posts that you feel are the most insightful, informative, helpful, and inspirational about domaining and about living a successful life.

Once collected and reviewed, I plan to create an anthology (with each blog post writer's permission, of course) that includes inspiring and helpful information for domainers.

Bloggers are welcome to point me to their own posts as well, especially if the posts have generated positive feedback from readers.

Kindly send URL's to me at nvoron (at) voron.com . Please include the words "Best Domaining Blog Posts" in the Subject line. Thank you.

BTW, thanks to those individuals who have replied to my request for domaining-related interview subjects. If you have not replied yet, feel free to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home