Thursday, July 31, 2008

Part 4 of 4: 'Trend Domaining' Presents Insights, Opportunities For Domainers, Fractional Domainers

Today we conclude Fractional Domaining Blog's 4-part interview with Scott Griffes of TrendDomaining.com with discussions about the reception his blog has gotten from the domaining community so far; his plans to offer additional tools and resources to benefit his web site visitors; and how Trend Domaining's readers can help him to help them.

Don't forget to join me at FractionalDomainingBlog.com tomorrow for my personal review of TrendDomaining.com!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Neal R. Voron, of Fractional Domaining Blog:

Q18: Does your audience seem to appreciate your blogging efforts? What feedback have you received so far?

Scott Griffes:

A18: Absolutely. I have received just about all positive feedback on content, design and layout. In fact, I would like to get some good criticism as to help me identify my blogs weak spots. The most common compliment is something along the lines of “very informative and interesting.” I’ll take that any day.

The best feeling is seeing people cite an article of mine as a source to prove their domains value when it’s for sale.

Neal R. Voron, of Fractional Domaining Blog:

Q19: What additional tools or resources do you plan to create and offer to your audience?

Scott Griffes:

A19: I’ve been toying with the idea of offering a loaded Excel document that helps you manage your domains and mine for new ones. I already do this for myself, I just have to clean it up (I’m sloppy).

I also plan to go in-depth on all the tools on my tools page and perhaps add a few more. I personally used and vouch for every tool there; I’m not listing any for affiliate sales alone.

Neal R. Voron, of Fractional Domaining Blog:

Q20: How can your blog readers help you to help them?

Scott Griffes:

A20: I’d like to know what they would like to see more of, or less of. More focus on mini-sites and niches? Is it too hard to access archives, or do you not even access those? Though I do have some commenters, what’s stopping all those hits from actually commenting on the articles?

I’m really open to any ideas. Please don’t hesitate to drop me an email: scott at trenddomaining dot com.

Neal R. Voron, of Fractional Domaining Blog:

Q21: Any additional thoughts you might wish to share?

Scott Griffes:

A21: I’d like to thank you for your time and the opportunity to share my thoughts and ideas on a more personal level.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(Neal: Scott, you're welcome... The Domaining and Fractional Domaining communities look forward to learning more from you about current and future trends!)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I hope you enjoyed our interview... Many thanks to Scott Griffes for sharing his insights with us!

See you tomorrow with my personal review of TrendDomaining.com!

-- Neal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home